When I wear lipstick, I try to find that holy grail: long-lasting, high pigment, and not drying. Kat Von D Beauty says they have all that covered with the release of their iconic Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in a new formula.
According to the company, the new Studded Kiss Lipstick will feature a higher pigment formula that delivers luxuriously rich texture and intensified color payoff with Kat’s signature long wear and commitment to cruelty-free makeup that’s completely vegan.
The new Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick launches with 40 incredible colors in three finishes: Satin Matte, Glimmer, and Metallic (which is my current fave). From nudes to brights to bold pops of color, Studded Kiss offers a full spectrum for any one.
As always, Kat personally tested and approved the formulation of each 100% Vegan, cruelty-free shade to ensure consistent pigmentation, and comfortable, virtually weightless wear. Kat was even involved in designing the iconic Studded Kiss Lipstick packaging and lettering.
The Studded Kiss lipstick bullet case was inspired by the black studs on her favorite cuff bracelet.
Thanks to Influenster, I just got a sample of this new lipstick in the shade Double Dare. I’ll be putting it through some tests, and I’ll post the review in a few days. If you’ve tried it, let me know in the comments, and we can compare notes.
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Black Panther Hits All the Right Notes - February 17, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok Thunders Into Homes on Digital Feb 20 & Blu-ray March 6 - February 13, 2018
- Disney Pixar’s COCO Comes Home on Digital Feb 13 & Blu-ray Feb 27 - February 6, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for February 2018 - February 2, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime February 2018 - February 1, 2018
- All the #Netflix February 2018 Additions and Departures - January 31, 2018
- Kat Von D Beauty Launches 40 New Shades of Vegan #StuddedKiss Lipsticks #KatVonDBeauty - January 23, 2018
- Travel Thursday: Rocky Mountains, Colorado - January 18, 2018
- A Look at the Entire Walt Disney Studios Movie Schedule for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Marvel Releases Two New Black Panther Featurettes - January 13, 2018