When I wear lipstick, I try to find that holy grail: long-lasting, high pigment, and not drying. Kat Von D Beauty says they have all that covered with the release of their iconic Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in a new formula.
According to the company, the new Studded Kiss Lipstick will feature a higher pigment formula that delivers luxuriously rich texture and intensified color payoff with Kat’s signature long wear and commitment to cruelty-free makeup that’s completely vegan.
The new Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick launches with 40 incredible colors in three finishes: Satin Matte, Glimmer, and Metallic (which is my current fave). From nudes to brights to bold pops of color, Studded Kiss offers a full spectrum for any one.
As always, Kat personally tested and approved the formulation of each 100% Vegan, cruelty-free shade to ensure consistent pigmentation, and comfortable, virtually weightless wear. Kat was even involved in designing the iconic Studded Kiss Lipstick packaging and lettering.
The Studded Kiss lipstick bullet case was inspired by the black studs on her favorite cuff bracelet.
Thanks to Influenster, I just got a sample of this new lipstick in the shade Double Dare. I’ll be putting it through some tests, and I’ll post the review in a few days. If you’ve tried it, let me know in the comments, and we can compare notes.
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime in August 2018! - July 31, 2018
- All the Netflix Additions and Departures for August 2018 - July 30, 2018
- Cunard Announces Cruise Sale with Up to 50% Off - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Resort in Cocoa Beach, Florida - July 20, 2018
- Amazon Reveals Back-To-School and Off-To-College Deals for Prime Day #amazonprimeday - July 15, 2018
- What You Need to Know to Make the Most of Amazon Prime Day 2018 #amazonprimeday - July 14, 2018
- Book Review: The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco - July 10, 2018
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Wasp is Light-Hearted Action-Packed Romp - July 5, 2018
- All the Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Florida’s Historic Coast Offers a Summer of Free Events - June 22, 2018