When I wear lipstick, I try to find that holy grail: long-lasting, high pigment, and not drying. Kat Von D Beauty says they have all that covered with the release of their iconic Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in a new formula.
According to the company, the new Studded Kiss Lipstick will feature a higher pigment formula that delivers luxuriously rich texture and intensified color payoff with Kat’s signature long wear and commitment to cruelty-free makeup that’s completely vegan.
The new Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick launches with 40 incredible colors in three finishes: Satin Matte, Glimmer, and Metallic (which is my current fave). From nudes to brights to bold pops of color, Studded Kiss offers a full spectrum for any one.
As always, Kat personally tested and approved the formulation of each 100% Vegan, cruelty-free shade to ensure consistent pigmentation, and comfortable, virtually weightless wear. Kat was even involved in designing the iconic Studded Kiss Lipstick packaging and lettering.
The Studded Kiss lipstick bullet case was inspired by the black studs on her favorite cuff bracelet.
Thanks to Influenster, I just got a sample of this new lipstick in the shade Double Dare. I’ll be putting it through some tests, and I’ll post the review in a few days. If you’ve tried it, let me know in the comments, and we can compare notes.
- My Life with MS: Starting Ocrevus #multiplesclerosis - April 20, 2018
- Book Review: From the Earth to the Shadows by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - April 17, 2018
- Travelzoo Hosts 16-Hour ‘Suite 16’ Event Sale April 16, 2018 - April 15, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for April 2018 - March 31, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime April 2018 - March 30, 2018
- All the #Netflix April 2018 Additions and Departures - March 29, 2018
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Debuts New Future Rock Star Suites - March 15, 2018
- Movie Review: A Wrinkle In Time Is a Faithful Disney-fied Version of Story - March 10, 2018
- Barbie Honors Awesome Global Role Models On International Women’s Day #MoreRoleModels @mattel - March 8, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line Adds New Destinations for Summer 2019 #DCL - March 5, 2018