This week’s Travel Thursday photo was taken on a 2007 road trip with my BFF Rhonda that saw us heading west towards the Rocky Mountains from Denver, Colorado.
I took this photo as a passenger in a moving car as we crested our first big hill on I-70. It was the first time I’d seen the Rockies in almost 25 years, and it was Rhonda’s first time.
We had been driving all night and watching the mountains get closer and closer until we driving in them was probably more thrilling to us than it should have been.
Anyways, I really liked the way this quick shot turned out, capturing the first of many ups and downs we would encounter on that highway as we drove through the Rocky Mountains towards Utah.
Have you driven the Rocky Mountains or Western Colorado? What did you think of it?
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Black Panther Hits All the Right Notes - February 17, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok Thunders Into Homes on Digital Feb 20 & Blu-ray March 6 - February 13, 2018
- Disney Pixar’s COCO Comes Home on Digital Feb 13 & Blu-ray Feb 27 - February 6, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for February 2018 - February 2, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime February 2018 - February 1, 2018
- All the #Netflix February 2018 Additions and Departures - January 31, 2018
- Kat Von D Beauty Launches 40 New Shades of Vegan #StuddedKiss Lipsticks #KatVonDBeauty - January 23, 2018
- Travel Thursday: Rocky Mountains, Colorado - January 18, 2018
- A Look at the Entire Walt Disney Studios Movie Schedule for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Marvel Releases Two New Black Panther Featurettes - January 13, 2018