This week’s Travel Thursday photo was taken on a 2007 road trip with my BFF Rhonda that saw us heading west towards the Rocky Mountains from Denver, Colorado.
I took this photo as a passenger in a moving car as we crested our first big hill on I-70. It was the first time I’d seen the Rockies in almost 25 years, and it was Rhonda’s first time.
We had been driving all night and watching the mountains get closer and closer until we driving in them was probably more thrilling to us than it should have been.
Anyways, I really liked the way this quick shot turned out, capturing the first of many ups and downs we would encounter on that highway as we drove through the Rocky Mountains towards Utah.
Have you driven the Rocky Mountains or Western Colorado? What did you think of it?
- Movie Review: Incredibles 2 is Superhero-Sized Family Fun - June 15, 2018
- Amtrak to Refresh Acela Express Fleet Interiors - May 15, 2018
- Book Review: Dark Screams Volume Ten feat. Various Authors - May 8, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for May 2018 - May 3, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime May 2018 - May 2, 2018
- All the #Netflix May 2018 Additions and Departures - May 1, 2018
- Orlando is Tops for Superhero Experiences During Summer of 2018 #NationalSuperheroDay #VisitOrlando - April 28, 2018
- My Life with MS: Starting Ocrevus #multiplesclerosis - April 20, 2018
- Book Review: From the Earth to the Shadows by Amanda Hocking + Giveaway! - April 17, 2018
- Travelzoo Hosts 16-Hour ‘Suite 16’ Event Sale April 16, 2018 - April 15, 2018