This week’s Travel Thursday photo was taken on a 2007 road trip with my BFF Rhonda that saw us heading west towards the Rocky Mountains from Denver, Colorado.
I took this photo as a passenger in a moving car as we crested our first big hill on I-70. It was the first time I’d seen the Rockies in almost 25 years, and it was Rhonda’s first time.
We had been driving all night and watching the mountains get closer and closer until we driving in them was probably more thrilling to us than it should have been.
Anyways, I really liked the way this quick shot turned out, capturing the first of many ups and downs we would encounter on that highway as we drove through the Rocky Mountains towards Utah.
Have you driven the Rocky Mountains or Western Colorado? What did you think of it?
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime in August 2018! - July 31, 2018
- All the Netflix Additions and Departures for August 2018 - July 30, 2018
- Cunard Announces Cruise Sale with Up to 50% Off - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Resort in Cocoa Beach, Florida - July 20, 2018
- Amazon Reveals Back-To-School and Off-To-College Deals for Prime Day #amazonprimeday - July 15, 2018
- What You Need to Know to Make the Most of Amazon Prime Day 2018 #amazonprimeday - July 14, 2018