This week’s Travel Thursday photo was taken on a 2007 road trip with my BFF Rhonda that saw us heading west towards the Rocky Mountains from Denver, Colorado.
I took this photo as a passenger in a moving car as we crested our first big hill on I-70. It was the first time I’d seen the Rockies in almost 25 years, and it was Rhonda’s first time.
We had been driving all night and watching the mountains get closer and closer until we driving in them was probably more thrilling to us than it should have been.
Anyways, I really liked the way this quick shot turned out, capturing the first of many ups and downs we would encounter on that highway as we drove through the Rocky Mountains towards Utah.
Have you driven the Rocky Mountains or Western Colorado? What did you think of it?
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021