In Summer 2019, Disney Cruise Line will sail on new itineraries and to seven new ports in Europe, including a first-ever round-trip cruise from Rome and first-time visits to destinations in Sweden, France, Spain, Denmark and Northern Ireland.
Plus, adventures continue with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and the Bahamas, including new cruise lengths aboard the Disney Fantasy.
New round-trip sailing from Rome
For the first time, Disney Cruise Line guests can experience the rich history of Rome as a bookend experience in a single cruise.
On June 14, 2019, the Disney Magic will sail an eight-night cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome). Ports of call include Salerno (Positano, Amalfi, Pompeii) and La Spezia (Florence, Pisa), Italy; Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice) and Marseilles, France; and Barcelona, Spain.
First-time visits to seven new ports in Europe
Disney Cruise Line will call on seven new ports in Europe for the first time in 2019, including Gothenburg and Nynashamn (Stockholm), Sweden; Toulon (Provence) and Brest, France; Cartagena, Spain; Fredericia, Denmark; and Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Belfast is a new destination on a seven-night British Isles cruise departing from Dover, England, near London, on Sept. 8, 2019.
Return to Alaska
In 2019, the Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the summer season. A variety of five-, seven- and nine-night itineraries will depart from Vancouver, Canada, with stops in Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Sitka, Icy Strait Point, Hubbard Glacier and Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska, plus Victoria, Canada.
Special Disney Fantasy itineraries to the Caribbean and Bahamas
In addition to seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral, Florida, the Disney Fantasy will embark on a variety of special itineraries to the Caribbean and Bahamas throughout the summer of 2019.
The special itineraries include a three-night Bahamian cruise departing Aug. 7, a six-night western Caribbean cruise departing June 30, an eight-night southern Caribbean cruise departing June 22, and an 11-night southern Caribbean cruise departing July 27.
All cruises aboard the Disney Fantasy in the summer of 2019 include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, in addition to multiple tropical destinations where Disney Cruise Line guests can dive into charming island cultures, sunbathe on golden beaches and revel in local marketplaces.
New Pre-Cruise Short Escapes
Also new in 2019, Adventures by Disney will offer pre-cruise guided experiences in Rome and Vancouver. These three-night Short Escapes, also offered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Barcelona, allow families to experience memorable icons in ways that few can, such as a private, after-hours visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome. Plus, activities like ziplining, flamenco dancing and preparing local cuisine immerse families in the culture of the region.
These Adventures by Disney offerings open for booking beginning March 8, 2018.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact a travel agent.
[Photo courtesy Disney Cruise Line]
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Debuts New Future Rock Star Suites - March 15, 2018
- Movie Review: A Wrinkle In Time Is a Faithful Disney-fied Version of Story - March 10, 2018
- Barbie Honors Awesome Global Role Models On International Women’s Day #MoreRoleModels @mattel - March 8, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line Adds New Destinations for Summer 2019 #DCL - March 5, 2018
- All the New Offerings from #Hulu for March 2018 - February 28, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime March 2018 - February 27, 2018
- All the #Netflix March 2018 Additions and Departures - February 26, 2018
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Black Panther Hits All the Right Notes - February 17, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok Thunders Into Homes on Digital Feb 20 & Blu-ray March 6 - February 13, 2018
- Disney Pixar’s COCO Comes Home on Digital Feb 13 & Blu-ray Feb 27 - February 6, 2018