In Summer 2019, Disney Cruise Line will sail on new itineraries and to seven new ports in Europe, including a first-ever round-trip cruise from Rome and first-time visits to destinations in Sweden, France, Spain, Denmark and Northern Ireland.
Plus, adventures continue with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and the Bahamas, including new cruise lengths aboard the Disney Fantasy.
New round-trip sailing from Rome
For the first time, Disney Cruise Line guests can experience the rich history of Rome as a bookend experience in a single cruise.
On June 14, 2019, the Disney Magic will sail an eight-night cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome). Ports of call include Salerno (Positano, Amalfi, Pompeii) and La Spezia (Florence, Pisa), Italy; Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice) and Marseilles, France; and Barcelona, Spain.
First-time visits to seven new ports in Europe
Disney Cruise Line will call on seven new ports in Europe for the first time in 2019, including Gothenburg and Nynashamn (Stockholm), Sweden; Toulon (Provence) and Brest, France; Cartagena, Spain; Fredericia, Denmark; and Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Belfast is a new destination on a seven-night British Isles cruise departing from Dover, England, near London, on Sept. 8, 2019.
Return to Alaska
In 2019, the Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the summer season. A variety of five-, seven- and nine-night itineraries will depart from Vancouver, Canada, with stops in Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Sitka, Icy Strait Point, Hubbard Glacier and Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska, plus Victoria, Canada.
Special Disney Fantasy itineraries to the Caribbean and Bahamas
In addition to seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral, Florida, the Disney Fantasy will embark on a variety of special itineraries to the Caribbean and Bahamas throughout the summer of 2019.
The special itineraries include a three-night Bahamian cruise departing Aug. 7, a six-night western Caribbean cruise departing June 30, an eight-night southern Caribbean cruise departing June 22, and an 11-night southern Caribbean cruise departing July 27.
All cruises aboard the Disney Fantasy in the summer of 2019 include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, in addition to multiple tropical destinations where Disney Cruise Line guests can dive into charming island cultures, sunbathe on golden beaches and revel in local marketplaces.
New Pre-Cruise Short Escapes
Also new in 2019, Adventures by Disney will offer pre-cruise guided experiences in Rome and Vancouver. These three-night Short Escapes, also offered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Barcelona, allow families to experience memorable icons in ways that few can, such as a private, after-hours visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome. Plus, activities like ziplining, flamenco dancing and preparing local cuisine immerse families in the culture of the region.
These Adventures by Disney offerings open for booking beginning March 8, 2018.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact a travel agent.
[Photo courtesy Disney Cruise Line]
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018