As a musician, as well as a traveler, I’m so excited about the new Future Rock Star Suites at the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando!
Every Future Rock Star Suite consists of a king room that connects through a “stage door” to a room with two twin beds and roadie case-inspired furniture.
Designed to capture the excitement of being on tour, these two-room suites feature floor to ceiling details, including a stage with lights, a twinkling starlight canopy over the beds. and brand new Hard Rock memorabilia from today’s superstars.
“We designed these suites for tweens, teens and any kid who ever dreamed of performing on stage for thousands of adoring fans,” says Carlton Hudson, managing director at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando. “The suites bring that dream to life for the entire family with everything a true rock star needs to put on an unforgettable show.
For even more rockstar vibe, pair the room with Hard Rock’s The Sound of Your Stay, a complimentary all-encompassing in-room music amenity program that provides access to experiences for guests to jam out on a selection of Fender guitars or tune into the resurgence of vinyl records while listening to them on a Crosley turntable.
There is even a TV channel that gives you guitar lessons, right in your hotel room!
And of course, being a Universal Orlando resort, guests of Hard Rock Hotel are just a short walk, complimentary water taxi or shuttle bus ride away from all three Universal Orlando Resort theme parks. Guests receive an exclusive package of theme park benefits, including free Universal Express Unlimited ride access (theme park admission required) to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure as well as Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme parks open.
While this program seems aimed at kids and teens, I see no reason why we big kids wouldn’t enjoy a night or two in this room to live the life of a rockstar. Who wants to join me?
For more information or to book a stay at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando, visit universalorlando.com/hardrock.
[photos courtesy Hard Rock Hotel]
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime in August 2018! - July 31, 2018
- All the Netflix Additions and Departures for August 2018 - July 30, 2018
- Cunard Announces Cruise Sale with Up to 50% Off - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Resort in Cocoa Beach, Florida - July 20, 2018
- Amazon Reveals Back-To-School and Off-To-College Deals for Prime Day #amazonprimeday - July 15, 2018
- What You Need to Know to Make the Most of Amazon Prime Day 2018 #amazonprimeday - July 14, 2018
- Book Review: The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco - July 10, 2018
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Wasp is Light-Hearted Action-Packed Romp - July 5, 2018
- All the Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2018 - June 29, 2018