Here is the list of titles coming to Netflix in May 2018, as well as the ones that are leaving.
Movie highlights for the month include Disney*Pixar’s COCO, along with returning favorites like The Bourne Ultimatum, Mamma Mia!, and Shrek.
Original programming highlights include the Netflix original movies Cargo, Anon, and The Kissing Booth, plus the original documentaries End Game, Explained, and the next 2 episodes of My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman with guests Tina Fey and Howard Stern.
Original comedy offerings include John Mulaney, Carol Burnett, Tig Notaro, Michelle Wolf, Ali Wong, Steve Martin and Martin Short, and more episodes of The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale.
Netflix original series include Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Season 4), Dear White People (Season 2), 13 Reasons Why? (Season 2), Busted! (Season 1), The Rain (Season 1), and Bill Nye Saves the World! (Season 3).
Other television series coming this month include Shooter (Season 2), Scandal (Season 7), Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce (Season 4), and the current seasons of The CW shows like Supernatural, Arrow, The Flash, and Riverdale.
Netflix also has a slew of programming for kids, including Trollhunters (Season 3), Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures (Season 1), and Spirit Riding Free (Season 5).
Here is the complete list of Netflix titles arriving and departing in May 2018:
* * * * * * * * * *
- 27: Gone Too Soon
- A Life of Its Own: The Truth About Medical Marijuana
- Beautiful Girls
- God’s Own Country
- Hachi: A Dog’s Tale
- Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year
- John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous Live at Radio City (Netflix Original)
- A new stand-up special from John Mulaney.
- Mr. Woodcock
- My Perfect Romance
- Pocoyo & Cars
- Pocoyo & The Space Circus
- Queens of Comedy: Season 1
- Reasonable Doubt
- Red Dragon
- Scream 2
- Simon: Season 1
- Sliding Doors
- Sometimes (Netflix Film)
Seven strangers anxiously waiting for their HIV test results decide to bribe the clinic receptionist to get them early, learning one is positive.
- The Bourne Ultimatum
- The Carter Effect
- The Clapper
- The Reaping
- The Strange Name Movie
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Season 2
- Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures: Season 1
- A Little Help with Carol Burnett (Netflix Original)
In this original unscripted series starring comedy legend Carol Burnett, kids dish out advice to celebrities and everyday people in front of a live audience.
- Anon (Netflix Film)
In a future where technology has rendered privacy obsolete, a detective investigates a serial assassin who has been deleted from all visual records.
- Busted!: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
A hilarious panel of Korean entertainment icons team up with some of the biggest names in K-Drama in this madcap whodunit variety show. More “Keystone Cops” than “Sherlock Holmes,” each episode sees our cast of bumbling detectives solve a different mystery based on vignettes presented by famous Korean actors and comedians. An overarching plot unfolds throughout the series, and the tension mounts as the panel edges closer to the awful truth.
- Dear White People: Volume 2 (Netflix Original)
Romantic dilemmas, a social media troll and big changes at Armstrong-Parker House push Sam, Lionel and friends to the breaking point.
- End Game (Netflix Original)
Directed by Academy Award winning filmmakers Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman, End Game is an intimate vérité style documentary short that follows visionary medical practitioners who are working on the cutting edge of life and death — and dedicated to changing our thinking about both.
- Forgive Us Our Debts (Netflix Film)
Threatened by creditors, a newly unemployed man agrees to work for a debt collector, but soon discovers his deal with the devil has unexpected costs.
- Kong: King of the Apes: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
Lukas and friends explore a lost world full of prehistoric beasts, uncover clues to Kong’s past and race to stop a robot uprising led by Botila.
- Manhunt (Netflix Film)
A Chinese pharmaceutical lawyer framed for a vile crime teams up with a sharp-witted Japanese detective to stop a dangerous corporate plot.
- My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman: Tina Fey (Netflix Original)
Tina Fey opens up about her family, the changing culture at “SNL” and the one moment she wishes she could take back. Plus, blues icon Buddy Guy.
- The Rain: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
After a brutal virus wipes out most of the population, two young siblings embark on a perilous search for safety. A Scandinavian thriller series.
- Faces Places
- The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale (Streaming every Sunday – Season 1 Finale on May 13) (Netflix Original)
- Hari Kondabolu: Warn Your Relatives (Netflix Original)
Hari Kondabolu breaks down identity politics, celebrity encounters, his mango obsession and more in a stand-up set full of unexpected twists.
- Dirty Girl
- Bill Nye Saves the World: Season 3 (Netflix Original)
Bill and his guests explore the future of food, the science of addiction and more in a new set of episodes of the Emmy-nominated series.
- Evil Genius: the True Story of America’s Most Diabolical Bank Heist (Netflix Original)
This docuseries investigates the true story of a pizza delivery man who robbed a bank, then was killed by a bomb fastened around his neck.
- Spirit Riding Free: Season 5 (Netflix Original)
Inspired by the Oscar® nominated film Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Spirit Riding Free follows the heartfelt journey of a wild mustang who could not be tamed. A whole new generation will experience all the daring adventures when Spirit meets a girl named Lucky whose courage matches his own. Together they push limits, harness the power of friendship and discover what it means to be free. With their best friends by their side, they explore a world filled with endless rides, magnificent horses and never-ending fun.
- The Kissing Booth (Netflix Film)
When teenager Elle’s first kiss leads to a forbidden romance with the hottest boy in high school, she risks her relationship with her best friend.
- The Who Was? Show: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
A live-action sketch comedy show for kids starring the greatest names in history. Based on the best-selling book series.
- Ali Wong: Hard Knock Wife (Netflix Original)
Pregnant again, Ali Wong returns in her second original stand-up comedy special and gets real on why having kids is not all it’s cracked up to be.
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce: Season 4
- Grand Designs: Seasons 13 – 14
- Only God Forgives
- The Game 365: Seasons 15 – 16
- Mamma Mia!
- The 40-Year-Old Virgin
- The Kingdom
- 13 Reasons Why?: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
- Cargo (Netflix Film)
Stranded in rural Australia in the aftermath of a violent pandemic, an infected father desperately seeks a new home for his infant child, and a means to protect her from his own changing nature.
- Catching Feelings (Netflix Film)
A Johannesburg professor and his journalist wife find their relationship tested in new ways when a famous, hard-partying writer enters their lives.
- Inspector Gadget: Season 4 (Netflix Original)
Dr. Claw attempts anger management, Talon poses as a panda and Inspector Gadget goes … to jail? It’s a MAD, MAD world with plenty of surprises.
- Bridge to Terabithia
- Disney’s Scandal: Season 7
- Small Town Crime
- Some Kind of Beautiful
- Señora Acero: Season 4
- Mob Psycho 100: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
There’s an organization gathering espers for a nefarious purpose. Powerful psychic Mob, however, is just trying to be the protagonist of his own life.
- Shooter: Season 2
- Terrace House: Opening New Doors: Part 2 (Netflix Original)
As Shion and Tsubasa grow closer day by day, Ami and Takayuki’s relationship grows complicated, and new housemates join the group.
- Tig Notaro Happy To Be Here (Netflix Original)
Comedian Tig Notaro unleashes her inner prankster in a playful stand-up special packed with funny anecdotes, parenting confessions and more.
- Explained (Netflix Original)
This series spotlights topical and timely issues that impact our lives — from the gender wage gap to geopolitical politics.
- Fauda: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
Doron teams up with his old undercover unit when a militant who has targeted him for revenge also launches a more ambitious covert plan.
- Survivors Guide to Prison
- Ibiza (Netflix Film)
When Harper’s two best friends tag along on her work trip to Barcelona, they ditch work and fly to Ibiza for Harper, who against her better judgement, falls for a hot DJ.
- Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Life (Netflix Original)
- The Toys That Made Us: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
The new season features Star Trek, Transformers, LEGO and Hello Kitty.
- Trollhunters: Part 3 (Netflix Original)
The fate of both trolls and humans hangs in the balance as the final chapter begins. Will Gunmar succeed in shrouding the world in darkness?
- Sara’s Notebook (Netflix Film)
A woman embarks on a harrowing search for her missing sister that brings her into the depths of the treacherous, war-torn Congolese jungle.
- The Break with Michelle Wolf (Netflix Original)
Michelle Wolf pokes fun at everything and everyone on her weekly show. Wolf has worked on “The Daily Show” and “Late Night with Seth Meyers.”
- Disney·Pixar Coco
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Season 4 (Netflix Original)
Kimmy gets a job at a tech startup, Titus pretends to have a TV show to impress Mikey, and Jacqueline starts a talent agency.
- Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story
- My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman: Howard Stern (Netflix Original)
The groundbreaking radio personality takes the stage in the latest installment of Letterman’s in-depth, wide-ranging interview series.
Date Not Announced (Expected date two weeks after season finale on The CW)
- Arrow: Season 6
- Dynasty: Season 1
- Riverdale: Season 2
- Supernatural: Season 13
- The Flash: Season 4
* * * * * * * * * *
- Bridget Jones’s Diary
- Charlotte’s Web
- Field of Dreams
- Ocean’s Eleven
- Silent Hill
- The Exorcism of Emily Rose
- The Hurt Locker
- To Rome With Love
- To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar
- 12 Dates of Christmas
- Beauty & the Briefcase
- Cadet Kelly
- Camp Rock
- Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
- Cow Belles
- Disney’s The Cheetah Girls
- Disney’s The Cheetah Girls 2
- Disney’s The Cheetah Girls: One World
- Geek Charming
- Good Luck Charlie: It’s Christmas
- Hello Sister, Goodbye Life
- High School Musical
- High School Musical 2
- Jump In!
- Lemonade Mouth
- Little Einsteins: Seasons 1 – 2
- My Fake Fiancé
- Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
- Phineas and Ferb: Seasons 1 – 4
- Princess Protection Program
- Princess: A Modern Fairytale
- Read It and Weep
- Revenge of the Bridesmaids
- Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure
- Special Agent Oso: Seasons 1 – 2
- Teen Spirit
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager: Seasons 1 – 5
- Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior
- Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie
- The Host
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
- Disney’s The Jungle Book
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018