Luxury cruise line company Cunard today announced a 10-Day Sale, which features up to 50% savings on select voyages
The 10-Day Sale applies to new bookings only. The offer features:
- 7-night Transatlantic Crossings including Transatlantic Fashion Week, from $749
- 7-night New England and Canada voyages from $899
- 7-night Mediterranean Voyages from $899
- 13-night Europe voyages from $1,299
Bookings are based on double-occupancy and taxes, fees and port expenses of $60 to $270 per person are additional and subject to change.
Guests can reserve a voyage under the 10-Day Sale now until August 3, 2018 under the promotion code RG5. Plus, get up to $800 Onboard Credit per stateroom on select voyages on Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.
The sale runs until August 3, 2018.
For more information, or to book, visit Cunard.com.
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime in August 2018! - July 31, 2018
- All the Netflix Additions and Departures for August 2018 - July 30, 2018
- Cunard Announces Cruise Sale with Up to 50% Off - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Resort in Cocoa Beach, Florida - July 20, 2018
- Amazon Reveals Back-To-School and Off-To-College Deals for Prime Day #amazonprimeday - July 15, 2018
- What You Need to Know to Make the Most of Amazon Prime Day 2018 #amazonprimeday - July 14, 2018