Luxury cruise line company Cunard today announced a 10-Day Sale, which features up to 50% savings on select voyages
The 10-Day Sale applies to new bookings only. The offer features:
- 7-night Transatlantic Crossings including Transatlantic Fashion Week, from $749
- 7-night New England and Canada voyages from $899
- 7-night Mediterranean Voyages from $899
- 13-night Europe voyages from $1,299
Bookings are based on double-occupancy and taxes, fees and port expenses of $60 to $270 per person are additional and subject to change.
Guests can reserve a voyage under the 10-Day Sale now until August 3, 2018 under the promotion code RG5. Plus, get up to $800 Onboard Credit per stateroom on select voyages on Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.
The sale runs until August 3, 2018.
For more information, or to book, visit Cunard.com.
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2019 - June 25, 2019
- Movie Review: Is Toy Story 4 Worth Seeing? #SpoilerFree #ToyStory4 - June 20, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for June 2019 - June 1, 2019
- Living with MS: May 30th is World MS Day #MyInvisibleMS #MSawareness #WorldMSDay - May 30, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for May 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Movie Review: Avengers Endgame Wraps Up 10 Years of Stories in Epic Style #AvengersEndgame #SpoilerFree - April 24, 2019
- All the #Netflix Additions and Departures for November 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Teen and Family Friendly Horror to Stream for Halloween 2018 - October 30, 2018
- My Picks for Horror Worth Streaming for Halloween 2018 - October 29, 2018
- Living with MS: The Unexpected Hiatus - October 15, 2018