Westgate Resorts has recently opened the first upscale all-suite resort in Cocoa Beach, Florida – the Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort.
Westgate has taken the former Wakulla Suites, and given it a $15 million comprehensive renovation which includes full upgrades to its 120 two-bedroom suites, hotel lobby, courtyard and pool.
Each of the newly renovated, upscale two-bedroom deluxe villas at Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort can accommodate up to six guests, with a king bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. There’s also a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances to save on dining.
Have more than six in your group? Nearly all the suites can be combined into four-bedroom deluxe villas.
Resort amenities also include a variety of exclusive beach concierge services, outdoor pool, game room, beach volleyball court, shuffleboard, access to chaise lounges, beach umbrellas, coolers with ice, Bluetooth speakers, as well as complimentary sunscreen and after-sun body lotion.
Also new to the resort is Wakulla Falls – a new 75,000-gallon tropical-themed waterpark featuring a 335-foot lazy river, small slides and a Polynesian-themed children’s splash pad.
Resort guests can also take advantage of complimentary shuttle service to Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, which offers five restaurants and bars, three retail stores, surf lessons, beach equipment and bicycle rentals, as well as beachside cabana service.
In addition to its proximity to the Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort provides convenient access to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and Port Canaveral, one of the country’s top cruise ports.
For more information about Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort, or to book your stay, visit WestgateCocoaBeach.com.
- Everything Coming to #AmazonPrime in August 2018! - July 31, 2018
- All the Netflix Additions and Departures for August 2018 - July 30, 2018
- Cunard Announces Cruise Sale with Up to 50% Off - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Resort in Cocoa Beach, Florida - July 20, 2018
- Amazon Reveals Back-To-School and Off-To-College Deals for Prime Day #amazonprimeday - July 15, 2018
- What You Need to Know to Make the Most of Amazon Prime Day 2018 #amazonprimeday - July 14, 2018
- Book Review: The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco - July 10, 2018
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Wasp is Light-Hearted Action-Packed Romp - July 5, 2018
- All the Netflix Additions and Departures for July 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Florida’s Historic Coast Offers a Summer of Free Events - June 22, 2018