The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has announced it will host a special series of weekly food and drink themed events this fall called “Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays: A New Twist on the Food & Wine Classic Experience,” and it kicks off Saturday, September 19.
Every Saturday evening through Oct. 24, a different limited-capacity culinary experience will take place exclusively for guests staying on the new Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays overnight package.
In addition to exclusive access to the Saturday evening event, guests can enjoy a different specialty themed pop-up food truck each Saturday by the resort pool (available to all resort guests and not included in package). Plus, the resorts are withing walking distance of Epcot and its Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, for those with park admission.
The Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays event lineup is as follows:
Sept. 19: Bubbles Lounge
A lounge experience showcasing the finest in sparkling beverages with perfectly
paired small bites to complete the experience. Taste the base varietals of
traditional Champagne along with various sparkling wine styles from around the
world. Menus: Beverages and Food.
Oct. 3: Italian Wines & Bites
A delicious trip for guests’ taste buds across the Atlantic showcasing top Italian
wines varietals from across the country’s famed regions from Sicily to Tuscany to
Oct. 10: Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer, & BBQ
A selection of BBQ favorites handcrafted by the resort’s executive chef Dan
Herman along with the best in bourbon and beer samplings. Smokin’ D’s menu
items are annual favorites at Food & Wine Classic and only offered at the resort
select times each year.
Oct. 17: Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition
A new food & wine classic experience, this event features fan favorites from the
well-known Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic in a more intimate setting.
Oct. 24: Oktoberfest Biergarten
An Oktoberfest party with German-themed music and tastings alongside a full
selection of brews.
Safety protocols that will be implemented for each event include: temperature check at
entrance for all attendees; plexiglass walls for all food service; all cast members wearing PPE; and each group will receive their own socially distanced reserved table, touchless menus, and clearly marked social distancing signage.
Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays one-night packages start at $295 and include access for two adults. The Oct. 17 Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition experience which will feature extended hours and expanded offerings will start at $395 for a one-night package. Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays replaces the traditional Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic for 2020.
To book call 1-888-828-8850. Events are limited to those 21 and older. For more information, visit SwanDolphin.com.
- #Streaming On: #Netflix in November 2020 - October 26, 2020
- Movie Review: Terra Willy .. #TerraWilly #FamilyFriendly @tatprodofficial @VivaKidsFilms #TerraWillyMMC - October 25, 2020
- Zengrrl’s Book Review: The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher .. #TheHollowPlaces #NetGalley #BookReview #TKingfisher - October 23, 2020
- Zengrrl’s Movie Reviews: Evil Eye (2020) .. #MovieReviews #EvilEye #AmazonStudios #Horror #Blumhouse - October 21, 2020
- Zengrrl’s Movie Reviews: The Babysitter: Killer Queen (2020) .. #MovieReviews #TheBabysitter2 #Netflix #Horror - October 20, 2020
- Zengrrl’s Movie Reviews: Books of Blood (2020) .. #MovieReviews #BooksOfBlood #Hulu #Horror #CliveBarker - October 19, 2020
- Zengrrl’s Movie Reviews: #Alive (2020) .. #MovieReviews #Alive #Netflix #AsianHorror - October 17, 2020
- Zengrrl’s Movie Reviews: Vampires vs. the Bronx (2020) .. #MovieReviews #VampiresVsTheBronx #Netflix - October 16, 2020
- Zengrrl’s Movie Reviews: Hubie Halloween (2020) .. #MovieReview #HubieHalloween #Netflix #AdamSandler - October 15, 2020
- All the Netflix Additions and Departures for October 2020 (w/Trailers) .. #Streaming #Netflix - September 30, 2020