To me, Las Vegas has always been for adults. In my many years writing about city for both Zengrrl, and other sites like Las Vegas Logue, I’ve seen families take vacations there, but c’mon…they call it Sin City for a reason.
The new Circa Las Vegas, which recently opened in downtown Las Vegas, agrees with me, as it is a 21+ Adults Only resort and casino.
Downtown Las Vegas’ first resort-casino built from the ground up in four decades, Circa is a 1.25 million square-foot playground for those old enough to legally enjoy all the city has to offer.
Circa features the world’s largest sportsbook, Circa Sports. It’s a three-story, stadium-style venue with a 78-million-pixel high-definition screen capable of playing up to 19 games at once.
The pool area, Stadium Swim, is also set up for sports fans, featuring six temperature-controlled pools, two swim-up bars, and a 143 x 40 foot, 14-million-megapixel LED screen. The pool amphitheater will play the day’s hottest games and televised events as guests soak up the sun poolside or in one of 30 cabanas.
The casino itself spans two stories and 8,002 square feet of gaming space. It houses 1,350 top-of-the line slots, with downtown Las Vegas’ famous Dancing Dealers presiding over 49 table games, and Art Deco designed high-limit lounges.
Circa has five on-property eateries, including the signature Barry’s Downtown Prime (below), a steak and seafood restaurant. Other eats include Saginaw’s Delicatessen, 8 East (Pan-Asian), Victory Burger & Wings Co., and Project BBQ.
The resort also offers four main bars and lounges, along with a 24-hour coffee shop.
And it wouldn’t be downtown Vegas without some classic neon, and you’ll find that at Circa, too, with the return of Vegas Vickie, a 25 ft. Vegas icon.
Circa sits at 8 Freemont Street, on land once occupied by the Las Vegas Club, Glitter Gulch, and Mermaids Casino. It’s 777-room hotel tower and rooftop lounge, Legacy Club, will open on December 28, 2020, marking the completion of the project.
For more information on Circa Resort & Casino, visit CircaLasVegas.com.
I hope to be able to visit Las Vegas and do an in-person review of the entire property in early 2021. But if you beat me to it, let me know what you think of Circa!
[All photos courtesy Circa Resort & Casino]
- Zengrrl’s Series Review: History of Swear Words on Netflix .. #Streaming #Netflix #NicolasCage - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando Hosts Inaugural Luxury “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 11, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Book Review: The Loop by Jeremy Robert Johnson .. #TheLoop #BookReview #JeremyRobertJohnson #Horror #NetGalley - January 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: We Can Be Heroes (2020) .. #WeCanBeHeroes #MovieReview #Netflix #FamilyMovies - January 6, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: I’m Your Woman (2020).. #ImYourWoman #AmazonStudios #RachelBrosnahan - January 4, 2021
- #Streaming on Apple TV in January 2021 (w/#Trailers) .. #AppleTV #Dickinson #Servant - January 2, 2021
- #Streaming On: Disney+ in January 2021 (w/#Trailers) .. #DisneyPlus #WandaVision - January 1, 2021
- #Streaming On: #Hulu in January 2021 (w/#Trailers) - December 31, 2020
- #Streaming On: Amazon Prime in January 2021 (w/#Trailers) .. #AmazonPrime - December 30, 2020
- #Streaming On: #Netflix in January 2021 (w/#Trailers) - December 29, 2020