Here is everything coming to Netflix in March 2021, with trailers to watch.
March highlights include the family films YES DAY (starring Jennifer Gardner) and A Week Away, the Spanish period horror film Coven of Sisters, the teen film Moxie, and the French action film Sentinelle.
Original programs include The Irregulars (season 1), and documentaries on rap artist Biggie, and the Operation Varsity Blues scandal.
For the family, there is the new food and travel series Waffles + Mochi, Word Party (season 5), Secret Magic Control Agency (starring Hansel and Gretel as spies), and Pokémon Journeys: The Series (part 4).
Ready? Here is the full list of titles coming to Netflix in March 2021 (the page may take a bit to load due to the trailers):
Biggie: I Got a Story to Tell (Netflix Documentary)
- Featuring rare footage and in-depth interviews, this documentary celebrates the life of The Notorious B.I.G. on his journey from hustler to rap king.
Batman Begins (2005)
Blanche Gardin: Bonne Nuit Blanche (2021)
Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
Dances with Wolves (1990)
DC Super Hero Girls: Season 1
I Am Legend (2007)
Jason X (2001)
Killing Gunther (2017)
LEGO Marvel Spider-Man: Vexed by Venom (2019)
Nights in Rodanthe (2008)
Power Rangers Beast Morphers: Season 2
Rain Man (1988)
Step Up: Revolution (2012)
Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny (2006)
The Dark Knight (2008)
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Training Day (2001)
Two Weeks Notice (2002)
Year One (2009)
Black or White (2014)
Word Party: Season 5 (Netflix Family)
- Party with animal babies Franny, Bailey, Kip, Lulu and Tilly as they learn new words and life lessons in English and Mandarin through song and dance!
Moxie (Netflix Film)
- Inspired by her mom’s rebellious past and a confident new friend, a shy 16-year-old publishes an anonymous zine calling out sexism at her school.
Murder Among the Mormons (Netflix Documentary)
- Salt Lake City, 1985. A series of pipe bombs kills two people and severely injures another, jolting the epicenter of the LDS Church. Directed by Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite) and Tyler Measom (An Honest Liar), MURDER AMONG THE MORMONS is the first comprehensive look at one of the most shocking crimes to have ever taken place among the Mormon community and the criminal mastermind behind it all.
Safe Haven (2013)
Pacific Rim: The Black (Netflix Anime)
- After Kaiju ravages Australia, two siblings pilot a Jaeger to search for their parents, encountering new creatures, seedy characters and chance allies.
City of Ghosts (Netflix Family)
- Meet the Ghost Club! Their adventures take them all around Los Angeles as they interview ghosts, solve problems and learn about their city’s history.
Dogwashers (Netflix Film)
- When a narco past his prime refuses to pay a debt to an upstart, only a secret stash of money can save his men. But guess what the gardener just found?
Nevenka: Breaking the Silence (Netflix Documentary)
- This docuseries examines Spain’s historic 2001 lawsuit, in which city councilor Nevenka Fernández accused Mayor Ismael Álvarez of sexual harassment.
Pokémon Journeys: The Series: Part 4 (Netflix Family)
- Battles and research continue as Ash and Goh travel the world. Along the way they find old friends, Legendary Pokémon, Team Rocket and more.
Sentinelle (Netflix Film)
- Transferred home after a traumatizing combat mission, a highly trained French soldier uses her lethal skills to hunt down the man who hurt her sister.
Bombay Begums (Netflix Original)
- From boardrooms to society’s margins, five ambitious women from various walks of life navigate dreams, desires and disappointments in modern Mumbai.
Bombay Rose (Netflix Film)
- Escaping from child marriage, a young club dancer living in the streets of Bombay, must choose between fending for her family and finding love with a boy orphaned by the militancy. An award-winning festival favorite, it was the first Indian animated film ever selected to open Venice Critics Week; it was also selected by the Toronto International Film Festival and the BFI London Film Festival, and an award winner at the Chicago and Mumbai Film Festivals.
The Houseboat (Netflix Original)
- Musicians and friends Fynn Kliemann and Olli Schulz spend two difficult years trying to restore the home of singer Gunter Gabriel to its former glory.
StarBeam: Season 3 (Netflix Family)
- StarBeam is back with her family and favorite sidekicks to defend Somerset from all the wacky villains trying to stir up trouble and spoil the fun!
Dealer (Netflix Original)
- Tensions erupt when two filmmakers infiltrate an area ruled by gangs to shoot a music video for a rapper in this gritty found-footage series.
Last Chance U: Basketball (Netflix Documentary)
- From Greg Whiteley (Cheer) and the team behind Emmy-winning Last Chance U comes Last Chance U: Basketball, an honest, gritty look inside the world of community college basketball.
Marriage or Mortgage (Netflix Original)
- A wedding planner and a real estate agent compete to win the hearts and budgets of spouses-to-be. Will they pick fairy-tale nuptials or a dream home?
The Block Island Sound (2020)
Coven of Sisters (Netflix Film)
- Basque Country, 1609. To postpone their execution, a group of women accused of witchcraft lure their inquisitor into witnessing the witches’ Sabbath.
Love Alarm: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
- Longing for resounding proof of her feelings, Jojo sets out to uninstall the shield and make the app ring for her one true love.
The One (Netflix Original)
- Love — and lies — spiral when a DNA researcher helps discover a way to find the perfect partner, and creates a bold new matchmaking service.
Paper Lives (Netflix Film)
- In the streets of Istanbul, ailing waste warehouse worker Mehmet takes a small boy under his wing and must soon confront his own traumatic childhood.
Paradise PD: Part 3 (Netflix Original)
- The not-so-honorable police officers of Paradise engage in dog blackmail, sperm theft, doughnut shop intimidation, and many more unspeakable crimes.
YES DAY (Netflix Film)
- Always feeling like they have to say NO to their kids and co-workers, Allison and Carlos decide to give their three kids a YES DAY — where for 24 hours the kids make the rules. Little did they know that they’d be going on a whirlwind adventure around Los Angeles, that would bring the family closer to each other than ever before.
Bakugan: Armored Alliance
The BFG (2016)
The Last Blockbuster (2020)
The Lost Pirate Kingdom (Netflix Original)
- The real-life pirates of the Caribbean violently plunder the world’s riches and form a surprisingly egalitarian republic in this documentary series.
Zero Chill (Netflix Family)
- Talented teen figure skater Kayla is forced to leave everything behind when her family follows her twin brother, Mac, to a prestigious hockey academy.
RebellComedy: Straight Outta the Zoo (Netflix Comedy Special)
- The comics of RebellComedy take the stage and tackle topics including mistaken identities, being the “funny” kid and anatomically interesting starfish.
Waffles + Mochi (Netflix Family)
- Curious puppet pals Waffles and Mochi travel the world exploring the wonders of food and culture while learning how to cook with fresh ingredients.
Operation Varsity Blues: The College Admissions Scandal (Netflix Documentary)
- Reenactments drive this documentary investigating the mastermind behind a scam to sneak the kids of rich and famous families into top US universities.
Under Suspicion: Uncovering the Wesphael Case (Netflix Original)
- This true-crime series follows the high-profile court case of Belgian politician Bernard Wesphael, who was accused of murdering his wife in 2013.
B: The Beginning Succession (Netflix Anime)
- When Keith is abducted and a friend from Koku’s past resurfaces, Killer B returns and everyone is pulled into a conspiracy involving the crown.
Cabras da Peste (Netflix Film)
- Two wildly mismatched cops from different Brazilian states are forced to work together to take on a gang operating in both of their homelands.
Deadly Illusions (2021)
The Fluffy Movie (2014)
Nate Bargatze: The Greatest Average American (Netflix Comedy Special)
- Tennessee-born comedian, actor, and podcast host Nate Bargatze is back with his second hour-long Netflix original comedy special, Nate Bargatze: The Greatest Average American.
Alien TV: Season 2 (Netflix Family)
- Alien reporters Ixbee, Pixbee and Squee return to Earth, where they learn about more odd human customs and inventions like trains and fashion.
Country Comfort (Netflix Family)
- An aspiring young country singer finds the band she’s been missing when she takes a job as a nanny for a musically talented family. Starring Katharine McPhee and Eddie Cibrian.
Formula 1: Drive to Survive: Season 3 (Netflix Original)
- During a shortened 2020 season, Lewis Hamilton, Daniel Ricciardo and other top drivers pursue checkered flags as COVID-19 turns the world upside down.
Sky Rojo (Netflix Original)
- On the run from their pimp and his henchmen, three women embark on a wild and crazy journey in search of freedom. From the creators of Money Heist.
Jiu Jitsu (2020)
Navillera (Netflix Original)
- A 70-year-old with a dream and a 23-year-old with a gift lift each other out of harsh realities and rise to the challenge of becoming ballerinos.
Loyiso Gola: Unlearning (Netflix Comedy Special)
- South African comedian Loyiso Gola serves up practical philosophy and filter-free humor as he tackles topics like race, identity and world politics.
Seaspiracy (Netflix Documentary)
- Passionate about ocean life, a filmmaker sets out to document the harm that humans do to marine species — and uncovers a sinister global conspiracy.
Who Killed Sara? (Netflix Original)
- After 18 years in prison, Álex takes his revenge on the Lazcano family, who framed him for the murder of his sister Sara to save their reputation.
Caught by a Wave (Netflix Film)
- After falling in love at a beachside summer camp in Sicily, a painful truth inspires two teenage sailing enthusiasts to live their lives to the fullest.
DOTA: Dragon’s Blood (Netflix Anime)
- After encounters with a dragon and a princess on her own mission, a Dragon Knight becomes embroiled in events larger than he could have ever imagined.
Millennials: Season 3
Secret Magic Control Agency (Netflix Family)
- Hansel and Gretel of fairy tale fame — now acting as secret agents — must use magic, clever thinking and teamwork on a mission to find a missing king in this animated film.
A Week Away (Netflix Film)
- Troubled teen Will Hawkins (Kevin Quinn) has a run-in with the law that puts him at an important crossroad: go to juvenile detention or attend a Christian summer camp. At first a fish-out-of-water, Will opens his heart, discovers love with a camp regular (Bailee Madison), and sense of belonging in the last place he expected to find it.
Bad Trip (Netflix Film)
- In a hidden-camera comedy from the producer of “Bad Grandpa,” two pals embark on a road trip full of funny pranks that pull real people into the mayhem.
Big Time Rush: Seasons 1-4
The Irregulars (Netflix Original)
- In 19th-century London, a group of misfits works to solve supernatural crimes at the behest of Dr. Watson and his elusive partner, Sherlock Holmes.
Magic for Humans by Mago Pop (Netflix Original)
- Illusionist Mago Pop takes to the streets of Barcelona, where he amazes folks of all ages and walks of life with tricks that inspire delight and wonder.
Nailed It!: Double Trouble (Netflix Original)
- When two clueless cake “artists” team up, the reveals are even more ridiculous. From best buds to brothers and sisters, these bakers are twice as bad.
Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (2013)
Rainbow High: Season 1
7 Yards: The Chris Norton Story (2020)
Octonauts & the Ring of Fire (Netflix Family)
When lava-spewing volcanoes start a chain reaction of disasters across the ocean, the Octonauts must work together to save their sea creature friends.
At Eternity’s Gate (2018)
Haunted: Latin America (Netflix Original)
- Real people’s terrifying tales of the chilling, unexplained and paranormal come to life with dramatic reenactments in this reality series.
Rectify, seasons 1-4
Hunter X Hunter, seasons 1-3
The Young Offenders
The Boss’s Daughter
Marvel & ESPN Films Present: 1 of 1: Genesis
Deep Undercover: Collections 1-3
Love Dot Com: The Social Experiment
Silver Linings Playbook
All About Nina
Come and Find Me
Conor McGregor: Notorious
Agatha and the Truth of Murder
I Don’t Know How She Does It
USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage
The Hurricane Heist
Extras, seasons 1-2
The House That Made Me, seasons 1-3
Killing Them Softly
London Spy, season 1
The Bye Bye Man
Enter the Dragon
God’s Not Dead
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Kung Fu Hustle
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Prince & Me
Secret in Their Eyes
Sex and the City: The Movie
Sex and the City 2
Skin Wars, seasons 1-3
Weeds, seasons 1-7
Also see everything coming in March 2021 to:
* Amazon Prime Video * Disney+ * HBO Max * Hulu *
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021
Tagged: March 2021, Netflix, streaming, The Irregulars, YES DAY