Target is extending its store brand Good & Gather, with the introduction of Good & Gather Plant Based, a new line featuring plant-based food offerings.
The products include more than 30 products, including a non-dairy chocolate-flavored mousse dip, crispy chick’n tenders, savory buffalo-style cauliflower wings and a naturally flavored Caramel Vanilla Almondmilk Creamer.
I haven’t had a chance to try any of the new products yet, but I already shop the Good & Gather line, and as someone who has to stick to a budget, I love that many of the offerings are $5 or less.
New items like Good & Gather Plant Based dips and meat alternatives are already available, and other products like the creamers and salad dressings will launch through fall 2021.
If you have a chance to try them, let me know what you think. I’m definitely checking them out on my next Target trip.
- Walmart Black Friday Deal: Gourmia Toaster Oven Air Fryer for Only $50 This Week! - November 15, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ (2022) - August 11, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: ‘Nope’ (2022) .. #NopeMovie #MovieReview #Horror - July 21, 2022
- Almost there… - July 18, 2022
- Transmissions About to Restart - March 30, 2022
- Disney and Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’ To Skip Theaters for Disney+ - January 7, 2022
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: Super Hot (2021) .. #SuperHot #HorrorComedy #Vampires #MovieReview - November 9, 2021
- Zengrrl’s First Episode Review: Yellowjackets on Showtime .. #Yellowjackets #Showtime #Horror #Thriller - November 8, 2021
- Zengrrl’s Movie Review: The Harder They Fall (2021) .. #TheHarderTheyFall #Netflix #WesternMovies #MovieReviews - November 3, 2021
- Streaming On: Netflix in November 2021 .. #Netflix #Streaming #RedNotice #TheHarderTheyFall, #CowboyBebop - November 1, 2021